Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Best of Zac Posen

Red and Black Dress

Amazing colours and shapes! He always knows the right ways to make a woman's body stand out on the runway! This dress is everything a woman could hope for, tight, daring and from this years fall line!

















Champagne Glimmer Dress

Elegant and makes the model's skin glimmer in the light. It's definetely one of my favourites!:)(Also from the fall line)











The colour is great, and the lines of the dress are defined and makes the model's curves stand out.....Definetely gorgeous.(2012 fall line)

















The tight, figure hugging dress slims all and the colour stands out like a deer in the headlights! Whats more to love? (Pre-Fall 2011)















This outfit stands out a mile away and yet still makes me have total outift envy! Ussually, I don't like to satnd out much, but I would trade my favourite nail polish to wear this!

























No comments:

Post a Comment