Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 March 2012

 list of  5 beauty products.


1. Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser
absolutely everything, so there’s no need to use a makeup remover beforehand. It’s very hydrating and gentle, you can  definitely seen an improvement in my skin tone and texture since you  started using it.



2. Philosophy Hope In A Jar

And, of course, to go along with the Purity cleanser is this magnificent moisturizer! My skin gets very dry and it’s very finicky, so a lot of times certain moisturizers are too greasy, not moisturizing enough, or just make me break out. This one is light, yet it gives me a very nice glow. No dry patches here! I absolutely love it and highly recommend this.



3. Mario Badescu Drying Lotio

I’ve been using this cult favorite product for about three months now and I have to say it definitely lives up to its hype. The ingredients are camphor and calamine, so it works quickly to dry out the blemish and reduce redness and size. It’s one of my favorite acne solutions because the ingredients are simple but effective.


4. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
 The only ingredient is bentonite and the great thing about it is that it’s completely customizable! You can mix the powder with apple cider vinegar, green tea, anything you want. It’s a very powerful mask and excellent for drawing out toxins out of your skin.


5. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
 product with a funny name,  it’s brilliant! This is another cult favorite that I’ve heard a lot of celebrities love (I believe Madonna is one of them), and it’s easy to see why once you use it. This cream is made up of beeswax, olive oil, honey, propolis, bee pollen, and royal jelly, essentially cream of the crop ingredients. It’s a bit pricey, but I promise, it’s worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment